Thread Rating:
  • 458 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
importされたパッケージ
08-19-2011, 09:02 AM,
RE: importされたパッケージ
(08-17-2011, 05:28 PM)森口 慶紀 Wrote: 続けて投稿失礼します。

Curlで、メモリ内キャッシュからパッケージもしくはマニフェストが解放されるタイミングを取得することはできないでしょうか。
もしくはメモリ内から解放されない様にする方法がございましたら、是非ご教授お願い致しますHuh
I have to rely on Google translate to read your question so I am not sure I correctly understand your question, but it seems that you are asking about how long packages are kept in memory.

Packages that are loaded using the 'import' or 'import-package' are stored in a shared memory area so that they can be used by multiple applets. Such a package will not be unloaded from memory until there are no remaining applets that have imported it. Flushing of unused packages occurs after an applet finishes loading, thus reloading an applet will not flush a package from memory unless the applet has been changed to no longer import the package.

You can also create a new 'OpenPackage' object and use it to 'evaluate' code dynamically. Such packages are not shared with other applets and can be reclaimed by the Curl garbage collector when there are no longer any references to them. So if you want to do a lot of dynamic code generation but don't want it to live as long as the applet, you should use this technique.

Messages In This Thread
RE: importされたパッケージ - by nmyzk - 08-18-2011, 05:31 PM
RE: importされたパッケージ - by cbarber - 08-19-2011, 09:02 AM