Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
常用漢字
05-14-2012, 10:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 09:02 PM by RobertShiplett.)
常用漢字
I have added a Curl applet with the 常用漢字 (jōyō kanji) but it uses cookies; a version using client-side persistent data (CSPD) only is here.

The "inner" buttons at the top are not bound to the RecordForm commands.

The "outer" arrow-buttons are bound to "move-previous" and "move-forward" with slight delay.

You can see the difference by using the entry field to "jump forward": say you are at 8; enter 900 and hit ENTER. After the jump has displayed, click the LEFT "inner" button. You should "jump back" to 8.

That left inner button is using the Command object of the RecordSetDisplay.

The right inner button is using RecordSetDisplay's {request-current-record-change index}

The "inner" button behavoirs are needed for "spaced repetition" learning.

The right-inner button only works because I am firing a {request-current-record-change index} to force the RecodForm to flip its RecordSetDisplayMoveToCommand from supported? to enabled?

Is that a bug? I have asked for help in the general forum.

Here is the applet in snapshot:

[Image: joyo-2010.jpg]

If you use the entry field to make one "jump forward" and then another "jump back", you can use the two inner buttons to jump back and forth.

If you set the SURGE RTE manager not to resync applets then you can open the "henshall joyo 1981" in one tab with English set off and this one in another tab and flip between them. I sometimes start going up the former and down the latter. I can "jump" in the latter to peek and then jump back, do a few, go to the former, and see if I still recall.

RED and GREEN buttons to maintain a "spaced-repetition" learning list are the next "jump".

Robert Shiplett, Curlr
Fredericton NB

Canada

Messages In This Thread
常用漢字 - by RobertShiplett - 05-14-2012, 10:12 PM